I was sacked because Fejiro Oliver got a message that I sent to Okowa and he went virile with it – Fred Latimore
Re: Termination Of My Appointment.
Happy New Year to His Excellency, The Governor of Delta State and my amiable former boss, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa, to all Deltans, my friends and detractors.
2. I know for sure that millions of people across the state and beyond were surprised that I did not react negatively to my removal as EAC to H.E. the Governor of Delta State, and did not provoke media uprising.
3. My candid intention was to enable the governor look into my plight and not to engage in media war, and from public reactions it became glaring that my approach directly or indirectly amounted to an act of inappropriate official conduct, more particularly the content and the grave error that occurred while distributing one of the messages to few government officials. It fell into the hands of one of my core detractors and before it could be deleted, he went virile with it on social media.
4. Consequently, I wish to use this medium to publicly apologise to H.E. the Governor and the state government over any embarrassment or inconveniences my unintentional act may have caused.
5. I pledge my loyalty to the Governor as a financial member of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, and as a Party Chieftain.
6. I thank God Almighty that the termination of my appointment was not based on gross incompetence and negligence of duty. I gave my all to the Governor and this administration from April 3, 2017 till 29th December, 2021, and in the process made so many enemies for myself. I am a one-way traffic loyalist.
7. Let me state clearly that I will never in any form go against my former boss, the governor of Delta State, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa, or this administration either now or in the future.
8. I urge Deltans and party faithfuls to continue to give our amiable Governor and this administration the needed support and prayers to finish strong in 2023. He is the father to all Deltans and I remain his loyal subject.
9. Happy New Year, once again.
Dr (Barr) Fred Latimore Oghenesivbe, JP
(Political Communication Consultant),
The Pen Eagle’s Cottage, Lagos, Nigeria.
Credit: Fejiro Oliver | Secret Reporters